Tagged: checkbox, dropdown value, horizontal, radio, repeatable fields, saved value, select, show label, vertical
- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 8 months ago by Subhan.
I am back again with different questions. My form data has successfully been mapped into the pdf file.
I have two more questions related repeatable fields:
1. How do we show dropdown field label instead of saved value. I have tried this code [296 show=id] but did not work.
2. Currently the value of repeatable fields positioned horizontally, can we make them positioned vertically next each other ?
Please see the screenshot http://screenshot.net/yyrnrc1.jpg
1. Still working on this one…
2. Simply hit enter after entering the fieldID like this…
 (hit enter to add a carriage return)
See here… http://220.127.116.11/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wpfx_generate&form=v2k5w9&layout=23&dataset=537&format=pdf&inline=1
Field label can now be accessed by using the following [FIELD_ID:label]
So for your field it would be [296:label] for the label and  for the stored field value.SubhanGuest
I have open that link. Yes that is exactly we want. Please let me know if you have finished working on question number 1.
Actually field number 2 “Jenis Kamar & No. Kamar ” in that pdf file above is also dropdown field with saved value.
Currently, the saved value showed up instead the field label.
Thank you for your very very fast response and best support.
All should be working as expected. Please double check all and let us know if there are any issues.SubhanGuest
I have checked it. All value in repeatable fields now show correctly. But, for the dropdown field with saved value (not in the repeatable fields), it shows the saved value not the label. Please check the screenshot http://screenshot.net/jppn6sk.jpg
Any update on my ticket ?
Please update the plugin, yesterday’s update added the ability to use “Show label for checkbox/select/radio” from the “FORMAT” dropdown in the Field Map Layout screen (contribute version only).SubhanGuest
The updated version solved the problem.