- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Christina S.
December 19, 2016 at 8:07 am #11479Christina SGuest
Good morning, I am using Formidable Pro and the free version of PRO2PDF. As I literally only need one of our forms to be exported as a PDF. I don’t even need the user to be able to download the form. I just want admin to be able to login and export as PDF.
Here are my problems:
1. I have selected Last Name as the Use as Dataset Name, however my options to export are still showing [empty]. I even submitted a new form, and still same results. I have tried different fields, always saving the field map and reloading the page with the same result.
2. I have numerous drop down fields on my form that I would like to populate to checkboxes and radio boxes on the PDF. I have selected use separate values on the formidable form. Went back to PRO2PDF. It’s still showing the form field ID, there are no options to choose from.
Example: DropDown to radio
 Gender (in the first column)
gender (radio group name in the second column)
I do not have the option for Male or Female in either column.
Example 2 DropDown to checkbox
 Race (select one or more options) – On this one I can only see race. Not the individual selections and I did select use separate values on the formidable form field. I do have those options on the PDF side.
Do I need to create a new Field Map? Why are the separate options not displaying?
Thanks in advance.December 19, 2016 at 8:19 am #11480adminKeymaster
1. Please elaborate on “options to export are still showing [empty]” we are not clear on your question/issue.
2. Each of the PDF checkbox fields “EXPORT VALUE”, MUST match it’s corresponding Formidable field option value. All Checkbox group options must have unique names and be mapped in the Field Map Layout. However, all Radio Button group options must share the same name and only mapped once in the field map layout.
If you would like to send us your PDF we can make the necessary changes to your checkbox fields and test the form on our server which will allow us to be specific with the instructions needed to complete your desired task. Send to support AT formidablepro2pdf DOT com, or click here to request login support.
We remain at your service.December 19, 2016 at 8:57 am #11481Christina SGuest
Thank you for the prompt response. I emailed you the PDF, the URL of the form, and screenshots from the back end.