August 22, 2016 at 8:27 am #9277
I bought your plugin, but I have a big problem with Slovak characters (ľšžýáíéäšďčňô).
– I tried to change the font (e.g.: Arial, Myriad Pro, Courier, Times Roman, Helvetica …) but neither work.
Please help me
DanielAugust 22, 2016 at 8:33 am #9278
We apologize, however, at this time we are unable to resolve the SQL/PDFtk issue with Slovak characters. Please provide your order number so that we may apply a full refund immediately.
We remain at your service.August 22, 2016 at 1:03 pm #9280
I created many forms in Formidablepro. Your add-on is perfect. It is like cherry on the cake.
I’ll need to be resolved. You will in the future work on this issue, or not at all? I need a solution!August 22, 2016 at 2:00 pm #9281
Unfortunately, after many hours of attempting to resolve this issue, we have stopped working on a resolution until a total redesign can be created. We do not expect any changes until 2nd quarter of 2017.
We apologize, and we remain at your service.August 24, 2016 at 12:51 pm #9303
– I do not refund my purchase!
– Please do not forget this problem, and fix it in 2 quarter 2017
– as long I wait because you believe
best regardsFebruary 3, 2017 at 10:36 am #11798
If still needed, we have added a Language dropdown to the Field Map Layout in the latest version which includes a “Unicode” option with Slovak characters. Update the plugin to use the new language dropdown.
We remain at your service.April 25, 2017 at 12:47 am #12949
UNICODE CHARACTER SET not working properly in lowercase character:
1. if i change character set to UNICODE – change font in my PDF form field from ARIAL to NotoSansArmenian. i do not understand why.
2. if i am filling form in lowercase character – your plugin not working properly. character “č” change to character “Ċ”.
3. if i am filling form in uppercase character – everything is it OK, but my font is NotoSansArmenian
danielApril 25, 2017 at 4:51 am #12951
Please email your PDF and the text string you are trying to merge to Support @ formidablepro2pdf DOT com for further assistance.
We remain at your service.April 25, 2017 at 10:59 am #12963
Please update the PRO2PDF plugin as we have release an update that addresses the lowercase issue. However, changing the font is not an option when using the Unicode option.
We remain at your service.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.