- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by sung woo.
April 22, 2016 at 9:32 am #7396sung wooGuest
I HAVE 4 FORMS TO USE PRO2PDF. EACH FORM HAS DIFFERENT MAPPING WITH DIFFERENT PDF FILE.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I GET EMAIL, I GET 3 ATTACHED PDF FILES IN MY EMAIL.April 22, 2016 at 10:00 am #7397adminKeymaster
Open all unused, test, and failed Field Map Layout and change”Attach file to Email notifications” to “NO” and click “Save Field Map”.
Or, it’s better to remove all unused, test, and failed “Field Map Layouts” that are associated with the Formidable Form.
To remove all unused, test, and failed “Field Map Layouts”;
1. Select the “Select the form to export data from:”
2. Select the “Field Map to use:”
3. Scroll to the bottom of the field mappings and click “DELETE ENTIRE FIELD MAP”, and confirm the action.
4. Repeat until all unused, test, and failed “Field Map Layouts” are deleted.
Then test and let us know the outcome while we remain at your service.April 26, 2016 at 7:57 am #7430sung wooGuest
Thank you! I figured it out.