- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Kamil.
April 10, 2019 at 6:37 am #21235KamilGuest
1. Is it possible to get value from radio button to others?
I need to get the same chosen value from this field into 2 others fields in PDF. (so i have one check and 3 fields in PDF to fill)
2. Also i’ve set up the 2 lists of some values which depends of choices (conditional logic). I’ve mapped this two fields with different values to one field in PDF, but im getting empty choice after export.
Could you please help me?April 10, 2019 at 10:10 pm #21246adminKeymaster
1. Yes, map the one Formidable Form field to as many PDF fields as you need the data to fill.
2. Add another PDF Field on top of the existing field with a transparent background, then map each Formidable Form field to each of the PDF fields, only one will display data.
We remain at your service.April 11, 2019 at 3:56 am #21251KamilGuest
thanks for reply.
1. I’ve solved the problem by checking in adobe acrobat “buttons with the same name are marked simultaneously”
2. Just added second field in pdf in the same place and mapped it in mapping section
Thanks anyway 😉