- This topic is empty.
February 7, 2019 at 5:23 pm #20764DeborahGuest
1) Does this plugin offer an option to email the completed form to the admin address? And if so do you have a tutorial link?
2) Can I have multiple, separate, PDF forms that are populated from the online data entered site?
3) can I add a terms and conditions acceptance?February 7, 2019 at 6:01 pm #20765adminKeymaster
1) Yes, use Formidable’s Email Notification to send the completed form(s).
. Here’s a video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOA-rGyv-js
. Here’s Formidable’s email notification help page: https://formidableforms.com/knowledgebase/email-notifications/
2) Yes. You can populate as many PDF forms as you want from one single Formidable Form, or you can have multiple Formidable Forms each connected to multiple PDF forms.
3) Of course, but that should be done inside the Formidable form, not PRO2PDF. Let us know if there is a need to incorporate Terms & Conditions into PRO2PDF…
We remain at your service.