This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mark 1 year, 9 months ago.
February 17, 2016 at 7:49 am #6472
I’ve followed instructions to attach form to email as a PDF and it doesn’t work.
– I’ve mapped and saved the fields
– Flatten PDF form – YES
– Attach file to Email notifications – YES
– Email notification – YES
– PDF field name in Emails – “patient-registration.pdf” – do I add .pdf here?
Client is blocked from downloading the PDF so it must be attached. When settings above are used the email shows plain text html tags and no attachment like:
When I uncheck email notification – the email looks normal but still no attachment.
What could I be doing wrong?February 17, 2016 at 9:32 am #6473
Test the merge to make sure it works from the plugin’s Field Map Layout screen. (obvious, I know… but… you never know… you know?) If it works, then;
1. Check for any other layouts for the same form that are also set YES to send email attachments. (Sometimes unused test layouts or incomplete layouts that can cause the attachment to fail.)
2. If possible, delete the current email notification and add new email notification with a different name. (If not possible to delete the email notification, then add a condition to the email notification that will stop it from sending and add another email notification with a different name.)
3. Select the new notification by selecting the checkbox and save the Field Map Layout, then test and let us know if it works.
4. If it fails, complete this form if we may take a look at your installation, or try the test again after adding support AT formidablepro2pdf DOT com to the CC of the new email notification and reply here with your test results.
We remain at your service.February 19, 2016 at 8:27 am #6535
Thanks for the help, but those solutions didn’t work.
Still no PDF attached. Could it be blocked by the server?
The link for the form in part 4 of your last email doesn’t work. Which way is best to contact you?February 19, 2016 at 8:58 am #6536
Humm… Could be blocked by the server, but it would be a first.
Here’s the correct link. http://www.formidablepro2pdf.com/login-support-request/February 19, 2016 at 10:47 am #6537
We received a new user email from the server, showing a different username than provided on the support request form, additionally, the new user email contains compromised links which attempt to redirect the browser to an unknown server.
We also received the following error before trying to log-on to your server;
You are temporarily locked out
You have been temporarily locked out of this system. This means that you will not be able to sign-in or use several other features that may compromise security. Please try back in a short while.
Return to the site home page
Attempt to return to the admin login page (you may still be locked out)
If you are a site administrator and have been accidentally locked out, please enter your email in the box below and click “Send”. If the email address you enter belongs to a known site administrator or someone set to receive Wordfence alerts, we will send you an email to help you regain access. Please read this FAQ entry if this does not work.
support AT formidablepro2pdf DOT com
Send me an unlock email
Generated by Wordfence.
February 19, 2016 at 11:35 am #6541
All mail is directed through SendGrid SMTP server.
I just sent a new support email.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.