Tagged: map pdf form field
- This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Moussa.
April 21, 2016 at 6:35 am #7368MoussaGuest
I have the same problem and I have at least one data set in formidablepro form but my field in the pdf are not showing.
Could you help?April 21, 2016 at 6:38 am #7369
1. Which program was used to create the PDF form you uploaded? Was it Adobe LiveCycle or another program? FYI, the plugin is not compatible with LiveCycle forms.
2. Under the settings page, “Enable local PDFTK” should not be checked.
Other than the above issue, no other known causes exist. We are happy to login and take a look, complete this form if needed.
We remain at your service.April 21, 2016 at 6:41 am #7373
Your post was moved here, the other thread should have been closed.April 21, 2016 at 6:51 am #7374MoussaGuest
NO I have used adobe acrobat to create my form.April 21, 2016 at 6:55 am #7375
You uploaded a PDF document without PDF Form Fields. The PDF form fields MUST be added BEFORE you upload to the plugin. You can use Adobe Acrobat or PDFEscape.com.April 21, 2016 at 7:11 am #7376MoussaGuest
I created it from a template field were there, do I need to remove the existing field from the template and create new ones?April 21, 2016 at 7:16 am #7377
You need to add PDF Text Form Fields to your PDF document where you want the data to be visible.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat (not Reader, you need the full version of Acrobat) then upload your document to PDFEscape.com to add the text fields to the document.
Then, upload the PDF Form to the plugin.
The plugin will recognize the PDF form fields and allow you to map them to your Formidable Form.
We remain at your service.April 21, 2016 at 7:18 am #7378MoussaGuest
Ok thanks I will try that.April 22, 2016 at 8:10 am #7393MoussaGuest
I was able to see my previous it’s fine but the email is sent it does shows an error message in text file. the pdf not attached.
Could you please check why.
There was an error generating the PDF file. Your server wasn't able to upload PDF file: couldn't open file ""April 22, 2016 at 8:39 am #7394
To correct this error, remove all unused, test, and failed “Field Map Layouts” that are associated with the Formidable Form.
To remove all unused, test, and failed “Field Map Layouts”;
1. Select the “Select the form to export data from:”
2. Select the “Field Map to use:”
3. Scroll to the bottom of the field mappings and click “DELETE ENTIRE FIELD MAP”, and confirm the action.
4. Repeat until all unused, test, and failed “Field Map Layouts” are deleted.
Then test and let us know the outcome while we remain at your service.April 22, 2016 at 10:50 am #7402MoussaGuest
Yes that worked. Thank you.